Last Updated: August 23, 2018
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us
In general, you may visit the Website without telling us who you are or sharing any Personal Data with us.
When you register for an account for the Services (an “Account”), use other aspects of the Services, or communicate with us for customer service or technical support for the Services, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Data, such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number, date of birth, gender, and ethnicity.
You may also have the opportunity to voluntarily provide additional Personal Data to us, such as information pertaining to your educational background or personal and professional goals, or other biographical information, which may or may not be associated with your Account.
We may ask you whether you want to receive autodialed and prerecorded message calls and/or text messages relating to the Services. If you consent to such use of your phone number for these purposes, you may, if permissible under applicable laws and regulations, receive autodialed and prerecorded message calls and/or text messages from us, as applicable, relating to the Services, at that number.
Information Collected From Devices
When you access the Services using a computer or mobile device, including a desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, smartwatch or other consumer electronic device (each, a “Device”), we may collect information from your Device, such as your Device type and manufacturer, your mobile carrier, your device software version, your Device identifiers, your mobile phone number, your IP address, your browser type, your network connection type, information about the webpage that referred you to the Website or that you visited prior to the Website, and your behavior and activity on the Website. Your behavior and activity on the Website may include the amount of time you spend using the Services and your login and log out times.
Information Collected From Cookies and Similar Technologies
The Cookies we use in connection with the Services may include the following:
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- Session Cookies: Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that expire and are automatically erased when you close your browser window. We may use session Cookies to grant you access to content and to enable actions that require you to be logged into your Account to perform.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent Cookies are Cookies that usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We may use persistent Cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the Services. For example, we may use a persistent Cookie to associate you with your Account or to remember your choices for the Services.
- In some of our email messages to you, we may use “click-through URLs” linked to content on the Website. We track click-through data to help us understand and analyze interest in topics and use of the Services.
We may use Personal Data in other ways that we expressly disclose at the time you provide it.
We do not use your Personal Data to make automated decisions about you without any human input. In we ever begin to do so, if and as applicable, and to the extent required by applicable law, we will endeavor to implement suitable safeguards, including, for example, an opportunity for you to request human intervention, express your point of view, contest any decisions made, and request that we restrict the use of your personal data for the purposes of these automated decisions.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- provide the Services and notices related thereto
- analyze, improve, and customize the Services
- provide customer and technical support for the Services
- send you announcements, newsletters, promotional materials, and other information about the Services and third-party products and services that we think may be of interest to you
- detect, prevent, and investigate actual or suspected fraud, hacking, infringement, or other misconduct involving the Services
- collect fees and other amounts owed in connection with the Services
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may opt not to receive promotional emails from us by contacting us as indicated below or by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in any promotional email you receive from us. Please note, however, that we may still send you non-promotional emails about your relationship with us.
You have the right to: (i) request confirmation of whether we store, use or share any of your personal data; (ii) obtain access to or a copy of your personal data; (iii) receive an electronic copy of personal data that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”); (iv) restrict our uses of your personal data or object to those uses; (v) seek correction of inaccurate, untrue or incomplete personal data; or (vi) request erasure of personal data held about you by us, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
Where we are relying on consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. However, withdrawing consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the email or physical address set out below. You will not have to pay a fee to exercise any of these rights.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have, and require our third-party service providers to have, administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in place in our respective computer systems, databases, and communications networks that are reasonably designed to protect information contained within such systems from loss, misuse, and alteration. The measures we utilize may include storing Personal Data on secured servers, transmitting Personal Data using encryption technologies, and auditing and reviewing our data collection practices.
No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your Personal Data. You also play a role in protecting your Personal Data. Please safeguard your username and password for your Account and do not share them with others. If we receive instructions using your Account login information, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security related to the Services. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse to provide the Services, terminate your Account, and to remove or edit content.
PROTECTING CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
The Services are not directed, or intended to be attractive, to children younger than 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use the Services or submit any information to us.
When we transfer personal data outside of the European Union or EFTA States, we ensure an adequate level of protection for the rights of data subjects based on the adequacy of the receiving country’s data protection laws, contractual obligations placed on the recipient of the data (model clauses may be requested by inquiry as described below), or EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield principles.
Address: 22, Krasniy prospect, 2th floor,
Novosibirsk, Russia, 630007
- if you request or authorize it
- to complete a transaction or provide a service requested by you
- to our third-party service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting, order fulfillment, infrastructure, network storage, customer service, technical support, and promotional services
- to comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations and governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders, and subpoenas
- to protect our rights, property, and safety or the rights, property, and safety of our users and others
- if the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer, or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, your Personal Data may be one of the transferred assets) or in the event of bankruptcy